Quality safety health
and environment (qshe) policy
PTT Asahi Chemical Company Limited is committed to strive for the Quality, Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) excellence through continual performance improvement. All employees will be actively encouraged participating the programs in order to make our products and services meet the customer’s requirement and gain the highest customer’s satisfaction, to contribute our social responsibility, and to be the sustainable excellent business in Petrochemical Industry.рекламные вывески
We are committed to...
1. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and our internal standards of Quality, Safety, Health, and Environment as a minimum performance achievement level.
2. Prevent accidental losses, and promote the safety and health of our workforce and the community.
3. Continually reduce our impacts on the environment through pollution prevention, waste minimization, resource conservation, energy efficiency, and the protection of ecosystems.
4. Establish the greenhouse gas emission accounting in compliance with PTT Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Reporting Standard, and encourage development and adoption of practical emission control technology.
5. Implement management systems and promote the use of supporting tools consistent with PTT Group QSHE Management Framework.
6. Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding our QSHE programs and performance.
7. Focus on total quality management throughout the organization with the effective working process in order to deliver products and services to gain customer’s satisfaction.
This policy applies to all operations across supply chain. Executive Management is accountable for policy alignment. All managements shall express their visible leadership in QSHE. All employees shall understand and comply with this policy throughout their activities including process and product design as well as business process.